Welcome to the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways website for faculty. We are here to provide you with the assistance to be successful in preparing and teaching fully or partially online, hybrid, and web-enhanced on-campus courses.
For any assistance you can contact the SDCCD Online Learning Pathways Team directly.
Please join us on Oct 9-12 for the 2023 Online Summit: Shaping the future with empowered educators. Full details and registration links can be found at the Online Summit webpage.
MySDCCD Portal (Grades, registration, schedule)
Request a canvas development shell
- Contact Canvas Support using the Chat Feature or call Canvas Faculty Support at 1-844-612-7422
- Tell the Canvas Representative that you are an instructor of the San Diego Community College District
- Provide your 10-digit SDCCD Employee ID number
- Request a “Canvas Development Shell"
- Guides and Videos showcasing how to use Canvas and Zoom
- Open Enroll Practice Canvas Courses for Faculty
- DE Summit: Creating accessible & Inclusive Education
Friday, October 14, 2022