Forms & Documents

Please note that due to the campus closures some forms can be submitted electronically. However, forms are not processed instantly and typically take 4-7 business days to process. Resubmitting a form will not expedite your request. To view the current status of an electronic form that you have submitted, please login to your Student Support Portal.  


The forms and documents on this page are in PDF file format and require the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you don't already have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.

Get Adobe Reader

INStructions to submit forms online:

  1. Download, complete and sign the form.  For instructions how to sign your form, click here or visit:
  2. If necessary, gather all documentation required to submit the form, including the names of any counselor or professor you consulted with.  Be sure to read the directions on the form, failure to do so will result in delays.

  3. Click on the Submit Form Online button below.  Make sure the form you select to submit matches the completed PDF form you are attaching.  Be sure to attach all supporting documentation as well.

  4. Once you submit, you will receive an email confirmation with a link to your request,


Submitting Forms Online


How to digitally sign forms

Forms that can be submitted online:

Admissions Forms

Student Petitions


 Military/Veterans Forms

Financial Aid forms

Students asked to upload verification documents for their financial aid application can use our secure file upload system. Please click on the button below:

Student accounting forms

PRogram specific FORMS

  • Petition for Readmission to Academic Program (Student Petition)
    Directions: Download the student petition and indicate in the "Other" box which academic program you are requesting readmission to.  Currently this process is only available for Dental Assistant, Physical Therapist Assistant, Phlebotomy, Health Information Technology, Health Information Management, Rad Tech, Medical Assistant, and Vet tech/Animal Health Technology programs..

Counseling/EValuation/Graduation Forms

Graduation Forms:

Students should meet with a counselor prior to submitting the following forms:

Yes No
  • Mesa College Petition for Exception to Course Repetition Policy (Please speak with a Counselor to get this form)
  • Petition for Exception to Course Repetition Policy (City and Miramar Only)
  • Petition for Appeal of Enrollment Priority and/or Loss of CCPG
  • Academic Renewal with Course Repetition
  • Major Electives Form
  • Request for General Education Certification
  • Reinstatement After Disqualification (3rd Disqualification)
  • Student Academic Contract
  • Unit Overrides (Student Petition)
  • Request for Transcript Evaluation
    • For Foreign Transcript Evaluation Requests, be sure to attach this form with your submission.
  • Academic Renewal without Course Repetition
  • Modification of Graduation Requirements

Submit the following forms one at a time.  Each form is processed individually, otherwise forms will be rejected.

It is highly recommended that you speak with a counselor prior to submitting these forms. Please make an appointment below, otherwise you may click on yes to view the forms:

Counseling Office

City College Counseling

Mesa College Counseling
Miramar College Counseling


PDF Forms (cannot be submitted online at the moment)